Award-winning toilet module, designed for total reliability and performance
The majority of UK Rolling Stock will be upgraded to comply with PRM-TSI legislation by 2020.
The new toilet module from Birley is fully compliant to Rail Group Standards and designed to provide excellent structural integrity in a two-piece modular construction. It is fully approved to the latest issue of Persons with Reduced Mobility Technical Specification for Interoperability Regulations (PRM-TSI). The module's outstanding design has been nationally recognised by The Manufacturers Organisation, EEF, receiving ‘Highly Commended’ in the Smart Product Award.
- Stylish, seamless, spacious contemporary interior
- One-piece solid moulded base module preventing egress of liquids
- Easy access to equipment for maintenance
- Design life minimum 25 years
- Low life cycle costs
- Modules are pre-assembled and tested prior to delivery and installation on site
Take a tour around our Toilet Module
Birley worked in collaboration with Porterbrook and Lorum, resulting in the toilet module being installed onto a class 144 train, which is currently in passenger service.